Welcome to my blog….which will be mainly my thoughts on books I’ve read, other bookish snippets and maybe some holiday posts.
I’m very new to the world of blogging so please bear with me whilst I find my feet 🙂
I’ve read some fantastic books already this year, reviews of some of them will gradually appear on this blog but here are just a few of my 5* reads:
- The secret keeper – Kate Morton
- The shock of the fall – Nathan Filer
- The storyteller – Jodi Picoult
- One step too far – Tina Seskis
- Siege – Simon Kernick
- The Night Rainbow – Claire King
- The Promise – Ann Weisgarber
- The view on the way down – Rebecca Wait
- Dear Thing – Julie Cohen
- It’s raining men – Milly Johnson
- The House we grew up in – Lisa Jewell
Once I’ve become more experienced at blogging, I would love to take part in author interviews and hosting giveaways.
I hope that my ramblings will be of some use when choosing your next read.